Gel Polish Starter Kit
- Please note that the curing time varies per individual color.
- For thick coats, to ensure all layers are dry, please consider curing twice.
- Fast strokes seem to work best when applying. You will develop your own personal technique and this may vary depending on the color.
- If you’re seeing brush strokes in the polish after application, try to use the tip of the brush to lightly maneuver the polish, instead. The gel bonds very quickly with itself and can create a seamless result if done this way.
- Due to the gel being sensitive to light, always make sure to put the cap back on in-between applications and curing.
- If you need any assistance in application, please reach out to us at email@example.com